Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today I logged in to Candy Crush and there is no Piggy Bank. Am I lost the piggy forever?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pan2025, I have seen players here posting that they lost the piggy bank. I don't know if it's a glitch or not so let's wait until the update to see if it comes back.
A week later, my piggy back is not appears yet... So I wonder if pigs are gone forever?
Hi Pan2025, there are a lot of glitches just this week alone so the piggy bank might be one of them. Hopefully the studio will be able to get a lot of them resolved in a timely manner.