Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve noticed several levels recently are starting me with less moves than I am supposed to have. I have deleted and readied the app to see if that would help and it hasn’t .
Example level 641 is starting me with 22 moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christina, there have been many complaints here recently regarding the number of moves for specific levels. When the levels are first released the studio monitors how many players pass it vs how many don't. Sometimes they make adjustments in the number of moves because of this data. Don't delete the app because that will not change the number of moves. I have created a list of complaints and I will pass your message along to the studio.