Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 193 only has 12 moves but online I’m seeing that I should have 25. This has happened with two other levels so far... 171 and 188. All three have been reduced to 12 moves. Is this a glitch or are they intentionally being reduced to 12? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Candy Crush.... fix this 12 moves is impossible. Already spent enough on level 171.... now this? Come on....
Hey guys,
You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends
Is this a bug or intended? Are the moves cut?
Hey guys, I’ve been having this issue too and though it’s annoying if you delete and re-install the app it will give you the correct amount of moves but you may have to repeat this step for each time you fail.
Hello!!! I’m having this issue also
Still happening?????
Hi Fernanda, thank you for posting your thoughts here. I cannot say that they will fix any particular level. All that I do is forward these messages to them and it's out of my hands once I do that.
This is the second post I comment on and the 5th level I’ve had my movements cut in half. When will this be fixed??
Hi JMKAUTZMAN, all that I can say is that I will pass your message along to them. They have already changed 3 levels but I don't know how they make the determinations as to which levels to correct first.
This is the same answer everyone is getting. This is not helpful at all!!
Hi Jasmyn722, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.