Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have previously written to ask about why the Treat Calendar has disappeared from both my iPhone and IPad. I am still hoping for a response so I can again begin receiving treats to help me through the games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Candace, I'm not sure why it disappeared. I haven't seen anyone else reporting this as a glitch. Are you clearing the history daily? You haven't mentioned which tablet you have so I don't know if these tips for Android will help but give it a try.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android