Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There is only one friend to unlock the next episode, i need a friend to send me a ticket. I have no gold bars, I want gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jaey, Flash is the old version and you may not be seeing friends there anymore. All players have switched to the new version and that might be the only way to get the keys. Try accessing the new version to see if you have better luck: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back
No, I'm in flash game!
Hi Jaey, are you playing the game through Facebook because you should be able to ask for the keys that way?