Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Not happy with buddy. How do I get rid of it. Don't want to see his picture or know that he can see mine. I did not agree to this. Will stop playing if I cannot remove it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sally 04, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I will pass your message along to a King Moderator to let her know your thoughts on this.