Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3669 is crashing everyone I am trying to play it. Please fix it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Renu, you are the only person reporting this issue on a mobile device but I did report it to them so it's still a waiting game.
Pl fix it. It is almost a week and still not able to play. I have lost my progress
Hi Renu, from what I am seeing here in the messages it hasn't been fixed yet but the studio has been notified so we are all waiting for the fix.
Problem still persists. I am not able to play even after 3 days
No I am playing on my android phone
Hi Renu, are you playing the game on Windows 10 because a glitch has been reported on that? The studio was made aware of the Windows 10 crashing the game and they are trying to resolve this.