Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when I win my VIP award at the end of a segment, to shows what I win but does not show where it goes. I have approx. 300-500 gold bars award but can’t find them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, I am not understanding what you are trying to say. Are you referring to the gold crown that you earn by clearing each level on the first try? Or are you referring to the space dash where you clear a level on the first try and then you get a reward? If this is it then the reward(s) show up when you open up the next level but it's not working properly and the studio is aware of this. We are all waiting for a fix.
I do not understand what you are saying about 300-500 gold bars and not finding them.