3694 Problems

Options
Traci_Wallack
Traci_Wallack Posts: 11 Level 2

I am on level 3694 and have spent to $30 on boosters to pass this level. I break the 2 wrapped candies and the waffles break - I don't see them, but I still need 2 waffles broken to pass. I then spend more money - no waffles ever appear.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Traci, no one has reported this level yet as an issue.  You are the first person saying this.  I will keep my eyes open during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this as a glitch.

• Traci_Wallack
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi Elsa. The same thing is happening. And I’ve spent a lot of money. The wrapped candys leave waffles. Can you get me past this level or help in any way? Thanks 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Traci, I wish that I could get you past this level but I don't have access to the player's accounts.  I want you to please complete the contact form from this link and tell them how much money you spent.  Maybe they can help you with something.  

https://care.king.com/en/contact

• Traci_Wallack
    Options

Hi Elsa. The same thing is happening. And I’ve spent a lot of money. The wrapped candys leave waffles. Can you get me past this level or help in any way? Thanks 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?