Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 3694 and have spent to $30 on boosters to pass this level. I break the 2 wrapped candies and the waffles break - I don't see them, but I still need 2 waffles broken to pass. I then spend more money - no waffles ever appear.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elsa. The same thing is happening. And I’ve spent a lot of money. The wrapped candys leave waffles. Can you get me past this level or help in any way? Thanks
Hi Traci, I wish that I could get you past this level but I don't have access to the player's accounts. I want you to please complete the contact form from this link and tell them how much money you spent. Maybe they can help you with something.
https://care.king.com/en/contact
Hi Traci, no one has reported this level yet as an issue. You are the first person saying this. I will keep my eyes open during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this as a glitch.