Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won last week’s weekly challenge that ended Sunday, August 26 and got no reward or prize
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Michella, a print screen is the same thing as a screenshot. To upload it here just above where you are going to write again you will see 3 icons. The middle icon is the image so click on that and it will open to where you have it. Click on that and it should upload here.
How do I print screen? I took a screenshot and have that. How do I attach that?
Hi Michella, which challenge was this for? Are you sure that you were in the top 3 when the game ended because you have to be in the top 3 at the exact time that it ends. Did you do a print screen?