Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! I want to remove friend difficulties in 'Candy Crush' game. What do I have to do for this? How can I cancel friendship difficulty? Please help me. I'm waiting for your answer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Zeliha, you don't mention where you are playing the game - Facebook or the Kingdom? If it's from Facebook then you have to unfriend them. If it's from the Kingdom please check this out: https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/superstar-information-post-how-to-remove-friends-from-the-kingdom