Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3188 of Candy Crush seems impossible. As soon as I get a Candy out of a cage, it is recaged!!! I can’t seem to get anywhere! Help me please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Angela, I just did a Google search to find out what this level requires and yes it is a pain to clear when the spinners keep blocking the candies. Here is one video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WxSWeCrpsc
I am also having difficulty with these higher levels. I end up using lollipops to clear the jelly or hit the spinners 5x in order to stop them. Good luck and hopefully someone else here will see your question and give you a better answer than I just did.