Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing on my PC and and be right in the middle of a game, making progress no less, and it crashes and closes down the game. I've lost 4 or 5 lives in the last two or three days because this. What is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty, if you are playing the game on Windows 10 there has been a glitch which has been reported to the studio and we are all waiting for a fix.
I don't know the answer but tried the above solution on Soda and it didn't work. The first game I tried after the reinstall crashed. I really wish I could play again
Hi Betty, I also thought that it was resolved but now it looks like it's a Microsoft Windows glitch because it has affected Windows 10 and Windows 7 and now both Saga and Soda are having these crashes. So now we have to wait for Microsoft to fix and update their end.
I thought it was resolved but it happens every time I play on my PC Windows 10.