Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Get me out of Buddy Challenge! I’m really distressed that you have sent my photo to a complete stranger. This is a gross invasion of privacy and potentially dangerous. I didn’t authorise this. I just want to play the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anniemac, I have an update for you on the buddy challenge if you play it on a mobile device. You can now opt out of this challenge. You can read all about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/superstar-information-post-can-i-opt-out-of-playing-the-buddy-challenge
Hi Anniemac, I am going to redirect you to a link here on King Care because they want all players to express their thoughts on this link: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/buddy-challenge-222780714#entry_183770
Hi Anniemac, thank you for posting your thoughts about this challenge here. I will forward this message to a King Moderator.