Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
please please stop the bouncing candy. It is so aggravating. I won’t play until it stops except to spin the wheel and rack up those extras. It is really really aggravating. I know you don’t care but thought I would type my opinion
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Langiappe, I have heard that the studio is testing all speeds at the moment because there have been complaints about it speeding too fast and the bouncing candy. Hopefully they can find a resolution soon.