Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not accumulate as many boosters as I think I should. I just receive a couple every now & then. Very seldom do I have any. I am on level 939.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debbie, did you write another question here on King Care regarding this? Perhaps it was someone else but this question looks familiar. Are you playing the challenges to accumulate them? Are you playing the sugar drop challenge? You can win up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check it out here: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge