Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how can i eliminate the buddy challenge i dont choose it , please any help? I hate it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ana,
I have an update for you on the buddy challenge if you play it on a mobile device. You can now opt out of this challenge. You can read all about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/superstar-information-post-can-i-opt-out-of-playing-the-buddy-challenge
Ok
Hi Ana, I am going to ask you to please post your comments on the buddy challenge here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/buddy-challenge-222780714#entry_183770
All comments for this challenge are being reported on that link so if you just post it here no one else will see it.