Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
any time I win buddy challenge and accept prize candy crush shows a pink winner rosette bottom right then freezes. I have to restart iPad to unfreeze game but lose the prize - so unhappy with this. Can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI ElMo, I am going to redirect you to a link here on King Care because they want all players to express their thoughts on this link: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/buddy-challenge-222780714#entry_183770