Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't send or ask for lives send button s not working
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't have the answer because I have same problem. I've asked the question before but got no answer that would make it work again. I could send and receive lives on the Facebook Candy Crush Saga on my computer until they changed the format. Now the format is the same on my Kindle, my computer, and on Facebook with no options to send lives to anyone.
I have deleted and redownloaded both Candy Crush & FB and still has not resolved the issue