Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won six hours free lives and never received it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diane, did you see the free hours show up at all? I know that if you win any hours of free lives they start immediately and the clock keeps ticking even if you walk away from the game and even if you close the game, the clock still keeps going. If you never did get it at all then it might be a new glitch. I will keep my eyes posted here to see if anyone else reports this.