Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My messages have disappeared several times and I had to start back at zero each time. My boosters have disappeared a couple times............why????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon, what messages are you referring to? Are you talking about the lives? Are you playing the game on a computer? I know that the receiving and sending of lives have already been reported and the missing/disappearing might have already been reported too. I haven't seen any complaints here yet about boosters disappearing but I will keep my eyes posted here for the next few days to see if anyone else has this issue. If more are then I will report this to a King Admin.