Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all progress and never backed up or logged in. I was on level 586 and it took me around 5 years to get this far I don’t wont to start over. Any help on restoring my progress would be helpful. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cindy, we can help you get your progress back but first you need to create either a Facebook account or a Kingdom account. Here is some information on how to do an account and how to get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep