Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You used to be able to restart a level as many times as you liked without losing a life to better set up the board, but no longer. I refuse to buy until it goes back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, not a coincidence especially when I read on another thread about this that it was an intentional change. Unless the complaints about it change their minds, bye Candy Crush. It's not worth my time to play for a few minutes when I can find another game to actually play.
It's obvious they are trying to increase revenue by making it harder, the more difficult it is, the quicker your 5 lives get used up. The quicker you run out of lives, the more likely you'll hit they buy button. Not me anymore. Also, you may have noticed simultaneously they reduced the piggybank max to 30 bars for $2.99, when you used to get 60. Coincidence? I think not.
*lose! Anyway, I was told on Twitter that it's a tweak made for the Mort's challenge. I have asked if the reset will be back after the challenge and have not received any answer yet.
I don't have the answer, but the back button brings up the play on or loose a life box on Android now even though you haven't made any moves. Has the reset a board option been removed? This will make me quit as I am almost on level 3000 and it is impossible to beat some levels without the reset board without losing a life option.
I have the same problem! No answer yet!