Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Each time I start the game it immediately ends stating I do not have enough orders. I do not get a chance to make one move before it ends. Can you sort this out please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi rmur23, thanks for letting us know that it has been fixed.
I think the glitch is fixed but the level is still impossible. I havent got it under 16 moves WITH boosters.
Hi guys, I think we have a new glitch! I am going to report this to a King Admin. Thanks for letting us know.
I have the same problem too!!!