Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
WTF ??? Start to play the level and it comes up "ooooops level failed", lost accumulated boosters and tried to play the game 3 more times only to keep getting the same message and lose more boosters.Please fix asap ..... not impressed nor happy !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Oz,
I wrote on your other post, but just to say that the problem should be fixed now. Really sorry about the inconvenience. Could you please let me know whether you've been able to play or not?
Thanks for posting!
Mia
Hi WizardofOZ, I think we have a new glitch! I am going to report this to a King Admin. Thanks for letting us know.