Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why has the gold bars gone down, but the price hasn't.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi June, are you referring to the piggy bank and it being lowered from 60 gold bars to 30 gold bars? King has made the decision to make the change.
why has the tickets gone up on Pet Rescue from 3 to 6 gold bars
King care told me they chose players at random to test the lower limit of 30. They claimed it was done to help those who struggled to fill their piggy bank at 60. Yeah right! Nothing to do with raising their profits then? Since you cannot delete your profile, I removed my app from my laptop then re-installed it using a different email address. I'm having great fun running through all the levels for a 2nd time and enjoying all the treats given a new player. And...I have a 60 piggy bank again. If you want to continue playing Candy Crush, I recommend doing this as King Care do not appear to have any intention of re-instating a 60 piggy bank limit to those who have lost it.
Hi June, I agree with you. Maybe they will come out with something else that will be better than this.
In that case I wont be buying any more gold bars