Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When playing candy crush on my computer, the game will suddenly close. When I reopen it, sometimes I have to replay the game I just completed or timer will appear and I'll have to wait to start again even though I completed the last game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The timer I'm referring to is the screen that says, "time to next life" and it shows how many minutes until you can repeat the failed level
Maybe timer is not the correct word. When you fail at a game after so many tries and hit "retry" a notice shows that you have to wait so many minutes until you can attempt to play that again
Hi Jim, could you possibly do a print screen showing this timer and upload it here. Here are some steps if you don't know how to do the print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Yes, Windows 10. After you fail at the same game so many times, it shows how many minutes until you can attempt to play again. Thank you.
Hi Jim, are you playing the game on Windows 10 because there is a glitch that has already been reported to the studio. We are all waiting for a fix.
What timer are you referring to?