Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to have my boosting spaceship before I logged into my facebook account on my phone and when I did I lost. My boyfriend still has his so they must be still doing it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hannah, I assume that you are referring to Mort's Helmet correct? It's a challenge so you would see it come and go when the challenge ends. It's not working properly so the studio is aware of this and we are waiting for a fix.