⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• HelenSF
    HelenSF Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Another unhappy test group player! Level 2005 with 12 moves? Time to delete this silly game!

• Linda_Lou-2
    Linda_Lou-2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

I could understand making the levels a little more challenging but what you have done is ridiculous and very disappointing. Just not fun anymore.
  • Linsey_Bowen
    Linsey_Bowen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Also have the same problem. The game isn’t fun anymore. Half the moves for level 729, bf has 40 I have 20. Not far and debating on quitting the game altogether if not fixed soon 

• Scrapulicious
    Scrapulicious Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the post QueenMia. I think our frustrations come from the constant explanation of King trying to “enhance” our playing experience. But seriously, how can any reasonable person think that reducing the number of moves in a level by half (or sometimes more!) is a good idea & enhances anything?

The game is nothing like what it originally was. We have frequent glitches to deal with. Boosters are now required to pass levels. You introduce a new concept like the buddy challenge which violates our privacy. No wonder we’re angry.

I don’t expect to pass every level on the first try. I like being challenged. You mention good luck & a clear strategy - well, the game is now nothing but luck, waiting for the “lucky board”. There is no longer any strategy to the game other than use your space dash/helmet or your own boosters & keep resetting until they’re beside each other to start the level. Go back to the really early levels & replay them & see the difference. They don’t require boosters, they’re not over in 13 moves, & you can actually strategize . In other words they were fun.

My biggest personal annoyance with the game is the fact that colour bombs still explode when they shouldn’t. This glitch has been around for months; I read here that it was fixed but it isn’t. You can’t plan a strategy when the colour bomb you want to use goes off for no reason. It appears they have no intention of fixing it.

Sorry for the long reply but as a faithful player of many years I’m very disappointed in what has become of one of my favourite games.

I also deleted the game after many MANY years of playing. Sadly, at least per my experience, this company no longer cares. I guess they have enough players they can afford to loose a fee thousand and not feel it.On the plus side, my phone’s battery is remarkably much better now after uninstalling Candy Crush!?!?!?
  • Scrapulicious
    Scrapulicious Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm seeing other complaints. Good your State's Attorney General division of Consumer Fraud & file a complaint. When corporate testing to benefit the corporation's product is paid for by specific customers (as opposite to all customers) this is wrong. 

Good to know! Thank you!
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Darlene_Dudenas Posts: 91 Level 2
    edited October 2018
    Options

Queen Mia

First your condescending attitude irritates the crap out of me. 

I’ve spent quite a bit of money buying boosters and gold bars and now suddenly I’m missing moves on certain levels. This is stupid and I won’t be spending anymore of my money on this game. I’ve been playing for over five years and have only hit the jackpot once on the spinner in all that time and now suddenly you’re changing the number of moves on levels. This new strategy sucks, as I said before you won’t be getting anymore of my money from this point on with your new business plan. 

For the record I’m on level 3581. But if this isn’t changed and the levels go back to what they were I won’t be playing after I run out of gold bars.

Do you want to borrow my glasses while you look at how the changes are viewed because I think they suck? Don’t randomly choose me to be in your test group anymore.

On the opening screen it says “relax and play” your latest changes don’t relax me. And yet your comments at the top say with patience and luck I don’t think so this is just plan ridiculous.

Yes I agree I`m on level 2277 and they changed the moves from 30 to 12 , what kind of crap is that ... also I totally agree that there is a glitch when the sprinkle bomb goes off and nothing hits it or goes near it ... that is not fixed ... plus there are a lot of boosters that I was suppose to get for passing the level and never got them ...oh and don`t get me started the bonus wheel that we spin , since Candy Crush started I only got the jackpot once ! GIVE US BACK OUR MOVES AND QUIT TAKING THEM AWAY !!!
  • Dee_2_2
    Dee_2_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2018
    Options

Me too! 12 moves only..I cannot pass this level...please help!

• jcshear
    jcshear Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. This level is impossible with 12 moves

• Daniel_Tschopp
    Daniel_Tschopp Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I‘m on level 1332 and am only receiving 12 moves instead of 40. Seems to be a glitch. Please help me get the 40 moves needed to complete this level. Thanks, Ursula

• Susan_Crabb
    Susan_Crabb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes, the answer is greed. Finally made it past 887 because they upped the moves from 13 to 16 and gave me a board full of boosters (I guess because I complained) and now 889 is the same thing...13 moves and impossible without buying boosters. I only kept going out of curiosity, but now I'm done...this is the way the game is going to be now and its not only not fun, but infuriating. And “Princess Mia’s” answers are just a bunch of bs to try to make this greed move legit.

Just wait till you get to level 932. They changed it from 35 moves to 16 and even with boosters I can’t beat it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?