Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I WANT TO REPLY TO COME QUESTIONS BUT IT DOESN'T TELL ME HOW TO DO IT. IT SAYS THERE'S REPLIES BUT I CAN'T SEE THEM!!!!! I CAN'T HELP IF I CAN'T ANSWER YOU.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mim, look on the top of this page and you should see your profile picture. On the left of your picture there is an envelope. Is there a number on it? If so, that is where your messages are. Click on the envelope and the message should open for you to read.