Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I delete an ex-Facebook friend from my candy crush games please? I can still see their progress and still get requests for lives. How do I stop this please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If I find anything else I will send it your way.
Thank you for trying. Those posts are more about notifications. I am looking to stop in app interaction with one person.
Hi Emmywoo85, I just did a Google search and came up with this: https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10151743632246031
If that doesn't help here is another one: https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=818256701558786
Please let me know if either of these work for you so that I can save them for future use.