Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my current level of 1056 it put me at level 6 after I signed into face book. How do I get back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Replay the level that has no stars on it and then it should bring you back up to your current level. This has quite often with Candy Crush Soda Saga and it seems to work when you replay the level and then refresh the game.
Nope. No stars. And when I went in it was level 0. Started me over
Hi David, please check if level 6 has any stars on it. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level. Replay and clear the level and then refresh the page and it should go back to your current level.