Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is the Voice Over Saying “COOPER” and Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would also love to hear this recording because I never saw this before.
Hi,
I'm trying to recall where in the game the voice says 'cooper'? Was it in one of the live events or when you did a special move?
Feel free to grab a screen recording and post the video here and I'll be able to find out :-)