Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it is impossible to complete this level. While there is time to clear all of the jellies, the final two acorns never fall. They cannot be cleared if they do not enter the game board. Please update.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi lacadar, have you cleared this level yet? Here is a tip from someone who is great at giving tips and showing a video: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/08/candy-crush-saga-level-3719-tips-and.html
As she wrote in the tip, you can only have 2 fruits on the board at a time and they must clear before the other nut is dispensed. Can you please try her tip a couple of times and let me know if it works? I was able to clear the level but I am using boosters to clear these levels lately so I am not the right person to help you clear a level without boosters. Only 2 other players have mentioned this so I don't believe that it's a glitch because it depends on how fast you clear the fruit so that the other nut is dispensed. If it takes too long to get past the waffle things to get the fruit to fall that's why you might not be seeing the last fruit and then the moves run out. I will wait to hear back from you today to find out if strategically you were able to clear it.
Hi lacdar, you are the second player reporting this level this weekend so I am going to elevate this to a King Admin.