Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I had to redownload candy crush saga. And when I did, all boosters I had was reset to 0. Please I hade almost 50 colorbombs. And 30-35 striped and wrapped caramels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi NexMex, you were very lucky that they were always there because the majority of the players lose them on a mobile device.
This is not the first time I’ve had to delete and download the app, yet still they show up? Why now they disappear?
Hi NexMex,
Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. You can read more about it https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device,