Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I like to know why I was charged the dollar 99 and the game blinked out I would never got to use what I paid for and the game started all over again so I was wondering when are you all going to refund me my dollar 99 cent for my last charge
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I need a refund of a dollar 99 cent for what I was charged and never was able to use
Correct I need a refund of a dollar 99 cent for what I was charged for it never received