Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Finally tired of losing boosters and tokens I pay for when your system bugs cause failures. I have reinstalled the program already. I lose helmets, which I use boosters and tokens to reach. This is getting painfully annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Quimby, I am going to assume that you must be playing on Windows 10 because there is a glitch where the game keeps freezing and/or closing. It has already been reported to the studio and they said that it will be fixed with the next game app release but a release date hasn't been given yet.