Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After claering all jellies and in spite of having many moves left the final two acorns never enter the game board. This has now happened twice.
Please fix this bug.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elsa !
Thank you for your useful answer and guidance. I have now managed to clear the level by using boosters and getting past the waffle things early.
Hi Thomas, I did reply to the other 2 players and thought it was a glitch but please look at this tip to see if it helps you clear it. I don't think it's a glitch as much as trying to make the right moves.
https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/08/candy-crush-saga-level-3719-tips-and.html
She is very good at explaining how to clear a level. As she wrote in the tip, you can only have 2 fruits on the board at a time and they must clear before the other nut is dispensed. Can you please try her tip a couple of times and let me know if it works? I was able to clear the level but I am using boosters to clear these levels lately so I am not the right person to help you clear a level without boosters. Only 2 other players have mentioned this so I don't believe that it's a glitch because it depends on how fast you clear the fruit so that the other nut is dispensed. If it takes too long to get past the waffle things to get the fruit to fall that's why you might not be seeing the last fruit and then the moves run out. I will wait to hear back from you today to find out if strategically you were able to clear it.
Hi Mia,
Re: Problem with level 3719
At least two more players have reported the same problem. They have been answered by Elsa.
I am playing via Facebook on a laptop win 10.
Best regards,
Thomas
Hi Thomas,
Thanks for reporting the problem here. May I ask you to give us a little more info on it, please? such as what platform are you playing on? Have you updated the game to the latest version?
It would be also very helpful if you could provide us with a screenshot or a video of it.
Thanks very much!
Mia
Sorry, the level shall be 3719 !