⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush on Firefox

eboughter
eboughter Posts: 14 Level 2

Has anyone figured out how to run CC on Firefox? I upgraded Firefox to the latest version, and now the graphics are completely screwed up. Can't see anything, the background is black and overrides everything. Can't see moves, etc. I've tried messing with default background and colors, but nothing seems to work. Same problem with MS Edge. Used to use Chrome, but the performance is horrible. WIsh I hadn't upgraded Firefox! Any help would be appreciated!

Answers

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

I play on Firefox. I'm not sure what your issue is but just wanted to let you know my FF works.

• eboughter
    eboughter Posts: 14 Level 2

I play on Firefox. I'm not sure what your issue is but just wanted to let you know my FF works.

Well, like I said, it must be a setting of mine in FireFox. When I bring up Candy Crush, the screen is completely black and I can barely discern any of the CC graphics. Same with MS Edge. Opera works well, but King keeps switching the Opera Facebook link to CC back to the old game from the new one, which means I can't play, as the old game only goes to level 2825.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?