Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since last update i lost all my lives and I noticed that i am not getting any new lives. (also can't send any)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Esty, that is awesome that you got it back! Thanks for letting us know. Unfortunately, King cannot refund you items that were not purchased nor do I believe that is a way to give back lives to a player. Also I have seen players commenting that the piggy bank has changed from getting 60 gold bars to 30 gold bars. It might be a test so if you are still seeing 60 gold bars then you aren't a part of the test. Lucky you!
The sending and receiving of lives is a glitch but I don't know where it is on the priority list because there are a lot of glitches reported in the last week.
Hi Elsa.
PiggyBank is back! nice but no lifes (about 60) also I dont get any lifes from friends The alert in FB IS EMPTY. Please take care and solve my problem ASAP And refound the lives I lost. I am a very devoted player it is very imported to me. ( Istand at level 3748) Thanx, hope you take care of my problem, without wating for more players to report the same. this is real.
Hi Esty T, thank you for reporting this. I know that there are quite a few glitches going on at the moment and the studio is trying their best to get to them. I think losing lives might be one of them but I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this. The piggy bank is another glitch.