Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is green ship booster is stuck even after restarting?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm also facing this problem for 3 daysPlease someone resolve it
I'm also facing this problem for 3 days
Please someone resolve it
This question is not solved
Now all of the ships are stuck. The green shipped worked when in Buddy mode once, then the other ship got stuck. Can someone please fix this. I am losing all of my boosters. Thanks