Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cleared all the waffles but the level required one more which wasn't there and didn't appear with further play. This on top of the continuing Windows 10 crashing experience tells me I need to take a long vacation from CCS.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jane, please let me know when you clear it.
Actually the first time I played it the boosters that now turn into French toast were not working. They changed into a regular candy drop - no help at all. It will probably work now since you can now get more French Toast than what's in the lower left square.
Hi Jane, yes that was a difficult level and the only way that I cleared it was to use my party popper and it cleared the board and then I had to use a couple of flying saucers and then had to buy extra moves.
And you are so right, having this on top of the Windows 10 crash is no fun at all.