Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, i buy new iPhone and download candycrash and connect to facebook, but unfortunately i have lost all my boosters .Can I have these reloaded?
Could you please help me ? I'm really upset about this. I had a lot of them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mistriel.s, boosters and lives are saved just to that device and they can't be synced or transferred to another device. You can read more about it here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device