Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am right now in level no. 2873 but when I went to facebok.com and tried playing Candy crush it is stating a message that you are not logged in. It is not even giving me an option to loggin back. Please solve the issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Something is not working with Facebook again! That is why I stopped playing the game through them. I only play the game through the Kingdom now. Do you have Windows 10 on your laptop? If so, then you can go into the settings and log in with the Kingdom instead. Let me know and if you need help logging into the Kingdom I can give you further direction.
Hi Padmaja T, when you are logged into your Facebook account and play the game by clicking it from the left side of the page you are already logged in and you can't log in/out. Could you possibly upload the print screen here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on? If you need help with doing a print screen, please follow the steps on here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-do-i-upload-a-print-screen-on-king-care