Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
no longer connected to my facebook page and I cant get my daily spin either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Edward of Haire Jr, I think there might be a Facebook connection glitch because I see other players writing about this too. Can you connect through the Kingdom instead? I haven't used Facebook login in a very long time because there are always problems with it. So far so good with logging in with the Kingdom.