Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's random. It doesn't happen every time. If I force close the app, it will work. I can't get past the level. It has been over a week.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you ever feel like you just want to throw your hands up in the air and let out a loud scream? That's how I am feeling right this very second with all the glitches going on and not having answers for the players.
I finally got thru the level, but had to force close the app a couple times. Now having same problem on level 1098.
Hi Vndk8td, are you saying that you can't clear the level at all? Please give me more information so that I can offer further direction.