Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game seems to be messed up I’m getting no moves to complete a board and I logged out and logged back in and my boasters where gone and I still have a half the moves to complete a board then what other friends have.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brandi,
This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.
Were they purchased boosters that you lost? If so, then I have to redirect you here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
If they were boosters that you were rewarded because you won the challenges, they usually don't reimburse you for them. How many boosters did you lose?
No when I go to play the same level as my friend I only have 22 moves and she has 30 to start with, not sure why I would have less. Also when I logged out all my boasters where gone when I logged back in.
Hi Brandi, where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? Could it be the space dash/mort's helmet that you are referring to? Or is it that you want to quit the game without making a move and when it closes you lose lives? A lot of glitches are going on right now.