Price for gold increase again?

Options
Tiffany_Ciafre
Tiffany_Ciafre Posts: 8 Level 2

Not a question Just a statement I am done playing and will not being coming back The Gold Bar increase is ridiculous. Enough is enough On level 3630 been playing since it came out. You are chosen greed over your costumers. I guess because less people are playing so you need to make more money but bad decision. You are going to loose even more now

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Tiffany, thank you for expressing your thoughts here.  I am just a volunteer but I am hear to listen and read what you have to say.  I wish that I could say that less people are playing but from what I am hearing from the King Admins CC Saga is up in players and not down which surprises me.  So many players come here and say that they are quitting the game and they are deleting the app yet the numbers keep going up.  

• Candycrush36
    Candycrush36 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Cool story Elsa! I’m done, so that’s one less customer but you obviously don’t care as you appear to be somewhat mocking Tiffany! This last increase is disgusting and people involved in the game should be ashamed of themselves! 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Candycrush36, where or where did I mock Tiffany?  I am not a mocking type person so I would love to know what I wrote and where. And why wouldn't I care?  I play these games too and I can put myself into the player's shoes and get just as frustrated and also get very frustrated when I don't have the answers for the players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?