Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you justify the price increase? Just want to ask that you restore the prior policy of receiving 60 Gold Bars for $2.99.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The studio is making a big mistake. Ther was no notice of the change and if only a few random players have been charged it is tantamount to stealing. This needs to be reversed and the extra monies charged to those random testers should be refunded.
Charles, please make sure that you do not make the purchase and if enough players do that then I would hope that the studio will have to change it back.
I am upset that I am a random tester and have been charged twice the normal amount. I would hope that you will reimburse the increase for the purchases during the test period made when the test is over. And, I will not be purchasing any more gold bars and will terminate my play when my current bars are depleted. A great game, but greed is killing it and I will not support a 100% increase. I am only sorry that I did not read this message sooner!
Hi Charles, I believe that this is a test and players were chosen randomly to test it. Now if you and the other testers do not make the purchase then perhaps the test will fail and the offer will go back to the old offer.