Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I’ve been trying to figure out this level for days. I finally searched a video and realized my bird doesn’t have portals to get into the upper left section where the cherries need to go. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KristinD, I am looking at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=_Idv60dhrHs but I don't know what you mean about a bird not having a portal. Are you not seeing the portal openings on the bottom row right side? Could you possibly do a print screen so that I get a better idea of what you mean?